We have the pleasure to invite you to submit abstracts for the 3rd European Congress on Post Polio Congress
10, 11, 12 June 2020, Vitoria Gasteiz, Spain. Below you will find the online submission form.
- All abstracts must be submitted before February 25, 2020 through the on-line submission form below.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the Polio Conference.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation will be taken into account.
- Instructions for oral / poster presentations will be sent to the presenting authors before the end of March 2020.
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation at the Conference you also accept that the abstract is published in the Abstracts Book in Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine.
Instructions for preparing abstracts
- Abstracts must be presented in English with a maximum of 350 words.
- Tables, graphs and other types of images in abstracts cannot be included, Initials and abbreviations which are not in common use should be avoided unless they are essential. Do not include references, credits or grant support. Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- Fill in the abstract submission form.
- Indicate if you prefer oral or poster presentation.
- Corresponding authors are asked to select one track from the conference topics list below that best describes their abstract submission.Topics for oral and poster presentations may include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnosis and Therapy
- Symptom Management
- Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation
- Orthotic Devices
- Best Practices
- Latest Research Results
- We will apply for European Accreditation therefore we ask all presenters to upload a short English Curriculum Vitae (CV). This CV should contain the following elements: education, professional experiences, publications.
- After submission you will receive a confirmation on your own email address.
- If you apply for more than 1 abstract, you will receive a confirmation for each.
- If you do not receive this confirmation(s) within 1 day, please contact Agneta
- If you have difficulties with submitting the abstract, please contact Agneta
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jeanine Mulders, email@example.com
The deadline for submitting your abstract is February 25, 2020